Silver Conductive Paste
We are a customer-oriented firm that aims at offering a commendable range of Silver Conductive Paint. It can be applied directly onto acrylic, ABS and structural foams, as well as solvent sensitive materials such as polycarbonate and polystyrene. It can be applied to almost any other non-porous surface, just use a latex primer first.
After spraying parts with the conductive paint, allow to dry and dip in Tinning Solution, then plate with our Acid Copper Plating Kit.
Ideal for electro forming.
- High Conductivity Low Surface resistance of ©/sq for a 1 mil coat
- Tough and durable coating
- Rub off resistant
- Corrosion resistant coating
- Stronger adhesion than water based coatings
- Low VOCs
- Median attenuation 75 dB (~1.0 mil) for frequency range of 10 MHz to 18 GHz